it's that "blush, bite the lip" kind of thing

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Did you know you make me blush?
That's kinda a big deal for me. I don't really blush.
You're really cute.
And you're really sweet.
You're funny.
And you always manage to make my day.
Everyday.
I love when you kiss my nose or my forehead.
Or that one time when you called me bub, that made it hard for me not to bite my lip and smile.
I like that you like my dimples and my brown eyes.
Even though I'd rather not have dimples, or brown eyes.
I love your glasses. I think they're adorable.
You usually walk with your hands in your pockets.
I like that.
I don't know why.
But I do.
When you wrote me that note I was seriously screaming inside.
And when I read it I just wanted to kiss your face and squeeze the crap outta you.
Cause you're the cutest thing ever.
I feel really comfortable around you.
You make me feel like I'm worth something to someone.
Cause throughout these past few weeks I've been in quite the slump.
I haven't felt very pretty.
Or wanted.
Or needed.
By anybody.
And I've felt like such a nerd.
Cause sometimes I snort after I laugh.
Sometimes I say really funky words.
Sometimes I begin every sentence or story with the word sometimes.
But you're okay with all of that.
I wish I could talk to you all night long.
I know I could do it.
I'd never get bored.
But unfortunately my body shuts down at night time and I'm a real snot if I don't get my sleep.
One of these nights, though, I'll talk to you nonstop.
Cause there's no boy I'd rather stay up all night for. Even if it means being a little miss cranky pants in the morning.
I think it's cute that you tell your little brother that you love him, even when I'm around.
You're really good to him.
It's cute.
I love that we have a bucket list.
We're gonna cross everything off that thing, don't you doubt it.
The best part about you?
You own up to liking me.
The fact that you even like me?
Dang.
But the fact that you tell people and are proud of it.
Double dang.
You deserve a blog post.
Cause I'd be proud to tell the whole world that I'm into you.
And I totally would.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment