happy sabbath

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Why hello there, loves. It's Sunday. I like Sunday's. I like church, food, naps, more naps.

Today, I went to my friend Kam's mission farewell. He was called by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to serve a 2 year mission in Jamaica. I am so proud of him and his choice to serve. His talk was amazing, I had chills the whole time. I felt his testimony of his Lord and the sincerity in his words.

I can't believe I'm at the age that MY friends are actually going on missions. It's crazy to think about when I was younger and I watched missionary farewells in church. The boys were so grown up, and the girls that came were so pretty and old. It's hard to believe I'm actually at that age now. Time flies. Life goes by so fast.

happy sunday y'all. 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment