the sisters i never had

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What a week, what a week. School has now started and I am officially an upperclassman! I am BEYOND excited to be so close to being done, but at the same time, I know that it just means I'm closer to having to grow up. That's a scary thing; growing up. Responsibilities, BIG GIRL ones. But if everyone else can man up and do it, I will manage. Somehow, someway- I will manage.

As summer 2012 came to a close, I looked back on all the fun I had. I'll never forget driving down the roads in the middle of no where on our way to the beach area of the lake, the endless snow cones, 2 a.m. iHop runs, the summer tunes we jammed to in my car, the gut wrenching laughs- the countless memories.

I wouldn't have had such an incredible summer without my best friends. I really do consider myself the luckiest girl in the world. I have an amazing family, beautiful mountains and blue skies painting me a paradise to wake up to every morning, a God who never leaves my side and who reminds me of my worth every single day. As if that's not blessed enough, that's not even where it ends. I have the most encouraging, supportive friends anyone could ever ask for. I can whole heartedly say that I do not know where I would be without my best girlfriends. I'm so grateful for the relationship we share and I know that we will always have each others backs. THAT is true friendship.

Thank you, to you wonderful girls. You are the sisters I never had and I thank God every morning and every night that He placed you ladies in my life. I'm a lucky girl. WE are lucky girls, to have each other, and I promise that will never change.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡  

































♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment