"i just want you to know, i wanna be your romeo"

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hellooooo loves.
So I've been listening to some of the many songs I used to listen to when I was like 10... you know, when I thought I was the coolest kid around. And I'm loving the blast from the past I've been living. I did stumble upon this song that I used to listen to all the time. You could say it has become my not so secret obsession over the past couple of days. It's by LMNT... classic boy band name, right? But honest to goodness, this song is gold. It's called Hey Juliet.
SECRET ALERT (well, not so secret... cause I'm blogging about it): I like to listen to it and think that one day, there will be a boy who will feel this way about me. And it even works out, because I AM Alyssa Juliet LaComb. Call me cliche, call me a lovesick 17 year old, I will take all the ridicule you will give me because it's true:
I just can't wait to find my Romeo one day, and to live a perfectly imperfect fairytale with him.



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment