a perfect ten

Friday, June 7, 2013

Yesterday was a perfect ten, it really was.
My friends McKay, Becca, Graydon and I hiked Stewart Falls. If you're in Utah county, this hike is a must! Check out the details here.

I love hikes. As I've gotten older, I've learned to really appreciate the things around me. I stop to take photos a lot- habits of a blogger. I got some pretty good pictures, but somehow we didn't even think to get a group picture. I'm super bummed about that, and that I didn't bring my nice Canon camera to get some even better pictures, but the photos I got will suffice. At least I have the memories, right? :)


mckay, becca, graydon


hi mckay :)


stewart falls


if ya look real close, you can see mckay and becca at the top by the waterfall :)


mckay and graydon


becca was the smart one who provided snacks


along the hike


provo canyon, ladies and gentlemen


the crew


hi graydon :)


Summer has been so perfect so far and it's only been one week. I have the best friends in the world and I live in such a beautiful town. I have so much to look forward to these next few months.



cheers to summer 2013


xoxo,
aly juliet



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment