scrambled thoughts

Sunday, June 2, 2013

I haven't got much to say tonight.
When there's a lot on my mind, I either have too much to say, or too little. Tonight it would be the second of the two. The past has been on my mind a lot recently. My life has changed so much in the last year or so, and I've reflected a lot on those changes as of recent. I'm very happy with my life now. I really don't know if I can even remember the last time I have been this content. But it still hurts to look back on things; to remember the feelings I thought would last forever. The good feelings that made me feel like I was the most important girl in the world, as well as the bad ones that made me feel so small. It's crazy how vividly I remember the past and how strongly I still feel those feelings. I guess that's the beauty of the past, as well as the dark side of it. It can make you wish you could go back, or it can give you a gratefulness of how far you've come.

I guess it's all perspective.
I guess that's just life.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment