it's a girl!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hello bloggers and blog readers!
Tonight we had a fun little party at the LaComb house.
My cousin, Ellie, is pregnant with her first little baby. I'm so excited for her and I've loved watching her grow up, get married, get pregnant. She's such a good example to me and I look up to her so much. I really do consider her the big sister I never had. She's having a little girl, Kinley Mae, and is due in September. She'll give us the first opportunity to be aunts, great aunts, second cousins, and great grandparents. It's easy to say that Kinley Mae will be spoiled rotten.
We had a shower at my house tonight for Ellie and little Kinley and it was so fun. The decorations and the food were great, and the company was even better. I managed to capture some photos throughout the evening that I thought I'd share with y'all.


























k for kinley mae



shot of the huggies cake that danielle made












jack was very proud of the tag he made :)






and of course, anna had to help with a warm welcome






how cute is she? like really.



my favorite picture...
abe was a smidge embarrassed as the only boy in
the room when grandma veloy started talking about
boobs.








cutest mama within miles



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment